Sunday 23 August 2015

40 Relatable Posts!

Hello there! Today's post, as you can probably tell from the title is... 40 relatable posts! These posts are a mixture of things, like for example most students can relate to the first one but number eight is probably one that everyone has experienced at least once in their life... the dreaded fear! I decided to break up my oneweek@Google series so that I wasn't just posting about the same thing for a while, but when you hear from me next, it will be me telling you all about Google! Enough waffling from me, hope you enjoy x


1. When the teacher asks
   "Why do I hear people talking?"
    Maybe because you have ears?I could be wrong though, you are the teacher after all!

2. Saying you'll wake up early in the morning to get something done, then when the morning comes, convincing yourself it really wasn't all that important.

3. I've got 99 problems and about 92 of them are all made up scenarios in my head that will probably actually never happen.

4. That dirty look you give the pavement when you turn around after tripping over it.

5. Dear Internet, thanks to you I now have 2 incomplete homework assignments, 4 hours of sleep and severe bags under my eyes. Cheers!

6. How many times do I have to be ignored when saying 'excuse me' before 'get the hell out of my way' becomes acceptable?

7. When your nanny says 'all the boys must be after you!' if you can find me one, be sure to let me know!

8. Running around in shear fear looking for your phone before realising its in your hand.

9. I'm not saying I hate you.. I'm just saying if you got hit by a bus, I would probably be driving that bus.

10. 'You're so annoying, I don't like you.'
       'Cool story bro.'

11. The awkward moment when you're not sure if you actually have free time or if you're just forgetting everything that you have to do.

12. 'Who the hell took my.. Oh.. Here it is'

13. That one song is the reason you're afraid to put your phone/iPod on shuffle.

14. That moment of rejection when you reach down to rub your pet and they get up and walk away.           'Hey! Where do you think you're going? Remember I'm the one that feeds you!

15. 'What letter comes after Q?'
      'abcdefghijklmnopqr.. It's r'

16. Being able to communicate with your best friend by simply using facial expressions.

17. Staring at dead bodies in films to see if you can catch them moving.

18. True self control is waiting until the film starts before you eat the popcorn.

19. Trying to complete something before the microwave hits 0 like your life depends on it.

20. When you're telling the truth but you accidentally smile so the person thinks you're lying.

21. Is there a reason for fake pockets?!

22. When you're checking yourself out in the reflection of a car window and realise someones sitting inside.

23. Not knowing your friends address but knowing exactly where their house is.

24. That annoying moment when you start the same story three times, but someone is STILL interrupting you. Could you not do that please?

25. Awkwardly standing there while your friend talks to someone you don't know.

26. Calculating how many hours of sleep you would get if you fall asleep right now.

27. That mini heart attack when you miss a step on the stairs.

28. Teaching your dog new tricks and going to show people but your dog decides its had enough and just looks at you.

29. Walking down the street listening to music and feeling like you're in a music video. Sing it Brittney!

30. When your mams friend is complaining about her daughter and your mother says "I have the same problem with mine" Ohh do you now.

31. The awkward moment when you realise you're making weird facial expressions to go along with the conversation you're having in your head.

32. When the boy you're crushing on asks to talks to you.....so he can see if your friend is single. He wasn't all that great anyways.

33. Being polite at a buffet and only taking a few things, but then realising everyone else has stocked up like foods going out of fashion! I'll be back buffet, me and you aren't over.

34. Coming up with a great idea for something and not telling anyone because you don't want them to steal it and they tell you their idea, which is the exact same as yours! You stole my thoughts god dammit! Not fair!

35. Spending all your money on food and clothes but yet you're still hungry, sitting in your room, trying to decide between the same five tops that you own. Is this life forever?!?!

36. Looking at your parents and thinking how grateful they should be that you're not a crazy drug addict, lunatic! *sigh*

37. Deciding between a treat for yourself and still having money left in your account at the end of the month...hmmm....what's the number for pizza hut again???

38. Listening to your favourite song, on repeat, 2655 times and then wondering why you're suddenly sick of it.

39. Watching a funny video and then showing your friends, trying to convince them that its hilarious. "Wait, it gets funnier" Maybe it wasn't as funny as we first thought.

40. Having amazing plans for Summer... but the realise you live in Ireland. It's O.K. I like getting lashed on at the beach.

So there you have it! I hope you could relate to a few of those, I know I could!haha. See you soon with another update!

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment